Sunday, December 30, 2012

Hello and Welcome

Hello everyone.

As we begin a new year I would like to start this new blog to help you generate possible new sources of income.

Most of these programs fall into two camps, affiliate schemes such as Amazon and writing online articles such as Yahoo Voices or Hubpages.

I have used all the schemes that I describe, I will try to give you pointers to avoid scams and pitfalls. Also I will give you tips and hints as to how to plan and execute then analyse how your plans worked out.

Thank you for coming by at the start of this blog. I hope over time to develop a lasting fact file for you to work from.

May I wish you all the best in your endeavours and a Prosperous New Year.

1 comment:

  1. Side hustle is a great way to make some extra income and expanding your capabilities. Thank you for sharing these side hustle ideas. Great blog. Legitimate side hustle NC

    ReplyDelete